LitCoin Natural Language Processing (NLP) Challenge | National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences – NCBI
Notice: Dates are topic To vary as needed.
- September 20, 2021: Problem announcement
- November 9, 2021: Rivals launch
- December 23, 2021: Finish of first challenge half
- December 27, 2021: Start of second challenge half
- February 28, 2022: Finish of second challenge half
- March 11, 2022: Final supply code submission deadline
- April 8, 2022: Winners introduced
- January 30, 2022, 5:00 p.m. EST: Submission window closes
- February 10, 2022, 5:00 p.m. EST: Final supply code deadline
- March 9, 2022: Prize winners introduced
With an ever-rising Quantity of scientific research in numerous topic doprimarys, Tright here is An monumental panorama of biomedical information Which Isn’t simply entryible in open knowledge repositories to The genperiodl public. Open scientific knowledge repositories Might be infull or too large to be explored to their potential And by no means using a consolidated hyperlinkage map that relates all scientific discoveries. This huge quantity of medical information can typically be computationally reworked into information graphs That Can be make the most ofd in an open knowledge repository and has the potential To assist in decideing gaps in medical evaluation and accelperiodting evaluation for unexplored medical doprimarys by way of scientific investigations.
However, open medical knowledge By itself is not enough to ship its full potential for public well being. By partaking technologists, members of the scientific and medical group and The genperiodl public in creating mannequins with open knowledge repositories, fbeneaths can exponentially enhance utility and worth of these knowledge To assist clear up pressing nationwide well being factors. The LitCoin Pure Language Processing (NLP) Problem seeks to spur innovation by rewarding In all probcapability the most inventive and extreme-influence makes use of of biomedical, publication-free textual …….